Just a Mishmash
1) I’ve read so many books the last year (actually, most I didn’t finished) that were awful. Grammar ten times worse than mine (they really need an editor or a better one), heroines that get angry over stupid stuff, heroes who act like stalkers, and authors who are lazy and use the same terms/descriptions popular with a hundred other authors (see #2 below). By the way, when I buy one, that sucker is deleted off my iPad. Took me a while, but I’ve learned to read the sample or “Look Inside.”
2) Is it just me, but aren’t you tired of hearing about the pearl of moisture at the tip of a cock? Or that every heroine swallows. Get real. He would have to shoot out tequila and lime for that to turn me on.
3) Really, size only matters if it is too small. Average is best. That your vagina is only 3-4 inches long and will lengthen for your partner or whatever. Even it has a limit. Anyway, here’s a cute video called “Does penis size matter?”
4) What’s up with heroines not wearing makeup? Why is it “good girls” go without makeup and look naturally beautiful? Bull crap! If you’re twelve years old maybe. All of my heroines wear makeup except in the shower, the pool or running from the bad guys early in the morning.
5) When has it been okay for people to ask authors how much money did they make off their book? I don’t ask how much you pulled down from your job? Hmm, you better watch out. I will most likely ask that next time that question comes up. Let’s see how happy they are with such a personal question.
6) And why does everyone think all authors are rich? I have two jobs. A day job and my writing job. I don’t know anyone who has two jobs that do it because they’re rich. Usually, it’s because they need money to pay bills and know the best way to get it is to work for the stuff! My hubby isn’t rich and I don’t have a sugar daddy.
7) Oh, I do love being a published author (as I’ve stated many times). Of course, the recognition is great. But another reason is any odd behavior that creeps out (the older you get, the crazier you get like your parents) is excused by someone saying, “She’s an author, you know.” HA!