Men worry about romance novels giving women too high of expectations. Of course, Playboy magazine never did that for men (sarcastic font used here with extra large boobies and tiny ass). I believe that romance novels save a lot more marriages. You ask how?
Women learn . . .
- How to give better blow jobs because they realize it turns on both partners. And a better chance he will reciprocate.
- Men think differently than women. THANK YOU, GOD! Don’t layer on all our crap. They love sex, food, large screen TVs, sex, sports, food, sex, and sometimes the reverse.
- To no longer wait for the man to get them off. Walgreen’s has a great on-line store, just for your health and well-being. Wink-wink.
- Sex can be fun, especially when you throw in a few toys or rope (that you just bought from Walgreen’s).
- How to demand what makes them happy. Guys have been telling us for centuries that they are not mind readers.
- How to be more romantic. Really and truly, some men are more romantic than us women.
So buy your sweetheart a romance book today! And read it with him/her. I recommend something hot with a lot of action and adventure mixed in with all that great sex, and whose books do I recommend? Well, mine, of course! Duh! LOL!